So am planning a long term trip o/s for the beginning of Sept next year. Have figured out basic logistics; amount of money needed, countries to visit, primary place of residence when I run out of money and need to work.
This is the way it is looking at the moment:
- Leave Perth (hooray)
- Arrive in London (double hooray!)
- Make way to Paris to commence busabout for 4 weeks.
- Make way back to London
- Fly to New York
- Catch a train to Montreal
- Mini tour of Eastern Canada for 2 weeks
- Fly to Vancouver
- Get a job and stay for as long as possible!
It's fairly ambitious but I figure if I'm going to travel that far for that much money (plane fares from Perth to Europe/US/Canada are hugeeeeeee), then I'm going to get the most out of it as I can.
So I have a question for those more travelled than I:
- What is your number one travel tip?
I look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your assistance :)